At Fresh Dental Care your comfort and positive experience with us is paramount to all of our staff members. Below we have given a brief outline of a little of what to expect upon visiting our practice for your initial dental assessment.
Australian Charter of Health Care Rights
The Australian Charter of Health Care Rights describes the rights of patients and other people using the Australian health system.
Your Medical and Dental History
As a new patient to our practice, to help facilitate in providing you with quality personal and dental care, we need to gain a thorough understanding of your medical and dental history. For this reason we will request that you complete a Medical and Dental History form. For your convenience we have made this form available both online and as a PDF download. Alternatively however you can complete this at our practice in just a few minutes before your appointment.
Click the button below to view and download the PDF form:
At Fresh Dental Care, we understand that a visit to a dental practice can be quite challenging for nervous patients. That’s why we offer sedation via inhalation to ensure you never skip your next dental assessment again.
These methods include sedation via inhalation and happy gas and they are ideal for quelling patient fears or making lengthier procedures in the chair more comfortable. If you have questions about sedation via inhalation or you are feeling nervous about visiting the dentist, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team on the front desk.
Fresh Dental Care is proud to offer our patients payment plan options. At Fresh Dental Care we want to make good health achievable for everyone. Because to us… smiling is important!
Fresh Dental Care Plan
From just $1 a day you can pay for your preventive care! This is a saving of up to $221 per year! From just $1 a day you will receive 2 checkups, 2 cleans, 2 fluoride treatments and x-rays if necessary every year!
To join the plan there is a one off administration fee of $38. A couple of options are available, join today and also receive 10% off further general dental treatments.
Terms and Conditions:
- A $38 initial one off registration fee per member is payable upon joining the Care Plan. Unless joining as a family, then only one $38 fee will be charged, the others will be waived.
- A partner joining another adult on a Care Plan will receive a reduced monthly rate.
- Children joining the plan must do so with at least one adult and the child’s $38 registration fee will be waived. Once a child turns 18 a new Care Plan will need to be created for them. No $38 registration fee will apply in this instance.
- A $5 fee will be payable on missed direct debit payments which are not paid within 14 days
- The 10% discount on dental treatment is for Care Plan members only
- The 10% is off Fresh Dental Care standard fees only
- The 10% discount off further treatment does not apply to special offers
- The 10% discount does not apply to orthodontic treatment, implants, some major crown and bridge work, laminated mouthguards or over the counter product sales.
- If a deposit is required for treatment, this is still to be paid in full.
Fresh Dental Care Little Chompers Club
For less than $1 a day you can provide your child with their yearly preventive care! This is a saving of up to $154 per year! For less than $1 a day your child will receive 2 check-ups, 2 cleans and x-rays if needed.
To join the plan there is a one off administration fee of $38, family options are available (child MUST join with their guardian). Contact us today to enquire further.
Terms and Conditions:
- A $38 initial one off registration fee is payable upon joining a Care Plan at $30 a month, per adult.
- A partner joining another adult on a Care Plan will receive a reduced monthly rate of $25.
- Children joining the plan must do so with at least one adult and the child’s $38 registration fee will be waived. The reduced monthly rate for children of $20 a month is available for children up to the age of 18 years. Once a child turns 18 a new Care Plan will need to be created for them. No $38 registration fee will apply in this instance.
- A $5 fee will be payable on missed direct debit payments which are not paid within 14 days.
- The 10% discount on dental treatment is for Care Plan members only.
- The 10% is off Fresh Dental Care standard fees only.
- The 10% discount off further treatment does not apply to special offers.
- The 10% discount does not apply to orthodontic treatment, laminated mouthguards or over the counter product sales.
Zip – Own it now, pay later.
Fresh Dental Care accepts ALL health funds, however we belong to the Bupa Members First Network and the HCF More for Teeth Program.
Looking to join Bupa?
Bupa is a healthcare company, looking after over 22 million people across 190 countries. We’ve drawn on this wealth of knowledge and expertise to provide people living in Australia and New Zealand with quality healthcare services, support and advice. We also continue to grow and develop relationships with key healthcare partners at home and abroad.
Oral health is one of the cornerstones of overall health, but it’s an area that’s often neglected. Tooth decay is the most prevalent health problem in Australia1, affecting nearly 50% of Australian children by the age of 12 , while Australian adults lose 3 million hours of paid work or study each year due to dental issues2.
In fact, 90% of all tooth loss is due to tooth decay and gum disease1 conditions that are largely preventable with the appropriate care.
Ongoing benefits of visiting this practice as a Bupa member include:
- No Gap Kids Dental*
- certainty of known out-of-pocket expenses on most dental services
- increased benefits on most dental services
- on-the-spot claiming facilities
Everything Bupa do is for the health of its customers. Bupa is part of a global family that reinvests its profits to provide better services for our customers. Bupa believe this is the only way to truly put you first.
1 Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Chrisopoulos S & Harford JE 2013. Oral health and dental care in Australia: key facts and figures 2012. Cat. no. DEN 224. Canberra: AIHW.
2 Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Harford JE & Islam S 2013. Adult oral health and dental visiting in Australia: results from the National Dental Telephone Interview Survey 2010. Dental Statistics and Research Series no. 65. Cat. no. DEN 227. Canberra: AIHW
* When treatment is provided by a Members First dentist. Available on our family packages, Ultimate Health Cover, Silver, Gold and Platinum Extras covers when taken with hospital cover on a family membership. Fund rules, waiting periods and yearly limits apply. Child dependants only. Includes major dental in VIC and SA only. Excludes orthodontics and hospital treatments.
Want To Know More About The HCF More For Teeth Program?
Click here if you want to find out about the terms and conditions for HCF Member’s More for Teeth program, which is available at any of our four Fresh Dental Care clinics.